- Seedbed preparation and row sowing in one pass
- "Big Foot" tank with a capacity of 800 liters
In one pass tillage and application of row sowing with Hatzenbichler "Redseed" seeding machine.
For soil preparation prior a short 3-beam cultivator with straight tine 32x12 an fine pointed chisel shares 35mm, used with spring levelling plate and double sprocket roller or rotor spring roller diameter 330mm, for a ensure optimum seedbed preparation tetes.
The seed rail which is used in Hornet programm has a row distance of 12,5cm and a working depth of approx. 6,00 cm. You will find more information for the Hornet when you will have a look at the Hornet programm.
The tank "Big Foot" have a capacity of 800 liters and the seed is sown pneumatically, which can be controlled with the onboard computer.
"Redseed" seeding machine
Seedbed preparation and row sowing in one pass
Hatzenbichler "Redseed" in use
- 3m Working width
- 3-point hitch
- straight tines 32x12
- fine pointed chisel shares
- spring levelling plate
- Double sprocket roller or rotor spring roller, diameter 330mm
- 800 liter "Big Foot" tank
- 3m rail seed, row sowing distance 12,5cm